Now that warmer weather has arrived, your grill is a mealtime staple! If you are moving, you likely will want to use your grill as soon as possible. Here are some tips for moving your BBQ safely so that you will be able to fire it up in no time!
- Make sure your grill has been off for a while and is cooled down.
- Clean your grill (the grates) before moving.
- Remove the gas tank or charcoal from the grill.
- Removable parts and racks should be packed separately (utensils as well).
- Wrap the grill in a protective blanket to protect the stainless steel from scratches.