Best Way To Pack Your Clothes While MovingMay 19, 2018
Fall is almost here, Seattle! The leaves are changing, the air is turning crisp and everyone is pulling out their sweaters and boots! The fall season is a blast with many fun family-friendly events and activities in the Seattle area. Here are a ten things you should add to your fall bucket list.
- Watch the Salmon return home at the Issaquah Hatchery or Ballard Locks! If you want to make a day of it, visit the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery on Oct 1st-2nd to enjoy the Salmon Days festival. The whole family will love the food, arts and crafts, music, and activities.
- Head to the farm to get some apples or pumpkins!
- Visit Craven Farm in Snohomish for the Fall Harvest Festival! Experience a corn maze, hayride, animals, 3-D adventure, treats, and more!
- Little car lovers (and big ones too!) check out the LeMay American Car Museum in Tacoma. Museums are perfect for a rainy Seattle day.
- Play tourist and visit all of the fun Seattle spots. Check out the space needle, EMP, Pike’s Place Market (and the gum wall!), the Great Wheel and more!
- Have you recently moved or looking to renovate? The Seattle Home Show is a must-do!
- Go Greek! October 7, 8, and 9th eat spanakopita, gyros, baklava and more delicious foods at the St. Demetrios Greek Festival.
- Love apples? The Meeker Mansion Cider Squeeze has fresh cider, pumpkins, and apple treats for all to enjoy!
- Scarfs up! Sounders play until the end of October, bundle up and take in a soccer game.
- Take a hike or visit the gorgeous Snoqualmie Falls!
Does your family have fall traditions? What are your favorite fall events or activities to enjoy?