Fall is almost here, Seattle! The leaves are changing, the air is turning crisp and everyone is pulling out their sweaters and boots! The fall season is a blast with many fun family-friendly events and activities in the Seattle area. Here are a ten things you should add to your fall bucket list.
- Watch the Salmon return home at the Issaquah Hatchery or Ballard Locks! If you want to make a day of it, visit the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery on Oct 1st-2nd to enjoy the Salmon Days festival. The whole family will love the food, arts and crafts, music, and activities.
- Head to the farm to get some apples or pumpkins!
- Visit Craven Farm in Snohomish for the Fall Harvest Festival! Experience a corn maze, hayride, animals, 3-D adventure, treats, and more!
- Little car lovers (and big ones too!) check out the LeMay American Car Museum in Tacoma. Museums are perfect for a rainy Seattle day.
- Play tourist and visit all of the fun Seattle spots. Check out the space needle, EMP, Pike’s Place Market (and the gum wall!), the Great Wheel and more!
- Have you recently moved or looking to renovate? The Seattle Home Show is a must-do!
- Go Greek! October 7, 8, and 9th eat spanakopita, gyros, baklava and more delicious foods at the St. Demetrios Greek Festival.
- Love apples? The Meeker Mansion Cider Squeeze has fresh cider, pumpkins, and apple treats for all to enjoy!
- Scarfs up! Sounders play until the end of October, bundle up and take in a soccer game.
- Take a hike or visit the gorgeous Snoqualmie Falls!
Does your family have fall traditions? What are your favorite fall events or activities to enjoy?